Jump to navigation Jump to search
This tutorial will expand as we progress in the course. Each section has notes for both MATLAB and Python.
- About the course software
- Software installation
- Getting started
- My first program (required for tutorial 1)
- for loops and while loops (required for tutorial 1)
- Scripts and functions (useful for tutorial 2)
- Vectors and arrays (used for tutorial 3)
- Matrix operations (used for tutorial 4)
- Functions as objects (used for tutorial 5 to find the zero of a function)
- Creating and saving plots : important for all remaining assignments, and the take-home exam.
- Integrating ODEs: a tutorial on integrating ODEs in MATLAB and Python
- Least squares modelling: a tutorial on (linear regression) in MATLAB and Python
- Loading data in MATLAB or Python from Excel, CSV and XML files
- Want tutorials on other topics: please email me
Need some more help?
Not every aspect about MATLAB or Python can be covered with our tutorial (above). Here are some additional resources.