Process Control: 3P4:About
Disclaimer: Errors, omissions and liability
There might be errors, even though I work hard at making sure there are not. It would be great if you report any issues to me: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however that all material is provided "as-is" and no liability will be accepted for your usage of the material.
Copyright and usage
1. The copyright of all materials on this site is held by Kevin Dunn; or the owners of the materials, as specified on the material, most often it will Dr. Thomas Marlin, who has granted us permission to use the material in our course.
2. Course slides are licensed under the very permissive Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
- In particular, you are free
- to share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to adapt - but you must distribute the new result under the same or similar license to this one
- to commercialize - you are allowed to create commercial applications based on this work
- attribution - but you must attribute the work as follows:
- "Portions of this work are the copyright of Kevin Dunn" or
- "This work is the copyright of Kevin Dunn"
- You don't have to, but it would be nice if you tell us you are using the slides. That way
we can let you know of any errors.
- Please tell us you find errors on the website or in the slides.
- Please ask for permission if you'd like changes to the above terms and conditions.
3. All computer source code (R code, Python code, MATLAB code) is licensed under the 2-clause BSD license, so you are free to use it a way compatible with that license.
Google Analytics and other web log handling tools are used to monitor this site's usage. Please feel free to block these scripts.
The classes may be video and/or audio recorded; these recordings will be posted on line. Your voice and/or yourself may sometimes appear in these videos. Please let me know if you have any serious objections.