Final exam - 2013
From Introduction to Reactor Design: 3K4
- You may bring in any printed materials to the exam; any textbooks, any papers, etc.
- You may use any calculator during the exam.
- You may answer the questions in any order on all pages of the answer booklet.
- Time saving tip: please use bullet points to answer, where appropriate, and never repeat the question back in your answer.
- Please note, parts of this exam will require you to apply concepts you have learned in your other core courses.
- Use the problem solving strategy: Define, Explore, Plan, Do It, Check, Generalize.
- Working symbolically, and only substituting in values at the end often works best.
- Finally, if anything is unclear in a question, make a reasonable assumption, justify it, and continue on.
- Total marks: 93 marks.
- Total time: 3 hours.